Volunteers play an essential role to any nonprofit. What better way to spend your free time than supporting programs and initiatives that promote mother and baby health and wellness.
The following opportunities are just some of the ways you can support our agency:
- Volunteer as a career mentor in our teen mother FOCUS program. Requires 1-2 hours and on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare educational bags for distribution to healthcare providers and community events.
- Sew baby Safe Sleep Sacks and crib sheets
- Crochet or knit Baby Blankets
- Hold a Diaper Drive
- Become a Thrift Shop Angel to purchase and donate baby clothing and supplies
- Become a host site for educational baby showers in high risk communities
- Assist with public relations and marketing